Gifts are meant to be things you wouldn't buy yourself! So here are 10 gifts for the eccentric friend, relative or maybe even you! These gifts celebrate the best trends of 2013. You can't go wrong with giving emerald, pattern or even a little gold!
1. Henri Bendel I Heart Me Compact $30: At this price this could be your go to gift for all your friends. Check out Bendel's other patterns.
2. Piperlime Report Lainey Cuffed Heels $99: Cuffed Heels are so in....perfect gift for the shoe loving sister!
3. Bergdorf Goodman Napoleon Perdis Primrose Lashes $15: For the beauty junkie....they will be dying to try these lashes.
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Melts Phone Case for iPhone $48: Have a friend with a passion for name brands? "Phone Clothes" is the hottest accessory to have.
5. Amazon Around the World in 80 Raves $14.95: Travel Addict...or the couple with no kids! This book fills you in on the hottest festivals and parties you have to be at around the globe.
6. Lord & Taylor Ciate Caviar Manicure Rainbow $25: I love the idea of DIY Manicure. This kit makes doing your own nails super quick.
8. Bloomingdales Milly Graffiti Flowers Sleeveless Dress $375: O.K. I know PRICEY, but this is what your honey can get you. Not sure how to justify it, but it can be worn year round!
9. Refinery 29 Kate Spade Bow BackSeam Tight $25.99: Stocking stuffer or cute friend gift. Kate Spade has super chic patterns and colors for all your gals!
10. Pip & Larkin 3 Block Chain Necklace in Emerald $58: Emerald is so hot right now. Pick one up for your mom and you!
Love and Tulips,
Nicole from Alpharetta