Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Have Oily Skin...Need Help!

I'm not one of those girls that can throw on a trendy necklace and transfer to a clutch  for a day to night look.  Here is my issue, I have oily skin.  I usually need a complete overhaul in the make-up department before being presentable for those Happy Hour cocktails.  Well, I recently re-discovered a long lost favorite of mine from about 10 years ago.  Oil Blotting pads!  Where did they go and why are we not talking about them any more?  I am leading the charge to bring them back!
Use Oil Blotting Papers to prolong the life of your make up
My favorite is from Shiseido and they are amazing.  Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Papers are available almost anywhere Shiseido is sold.  They cost $18.50 and are little life savers for girls like me.  
They come packaged in a small blue holder and are the perfect size for your whole face.  The trick is to use them throughout the day.  I love this brand because they do not leave that weird looking white powder finish that some of the others do.  Another great plus for those of us that like to stay on the more natural side of beauty is that they are free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
I feel like they hold my make-up in place all day so I only need a quick touch up before going out after work.  And, all that oil is not sitting on my face all day which probably leads to blemishes and clogged pores.
Don't you love it when you find a long lost love!

Love and Tulips,

Amanda from Irvine

No comments:

Post a Comment