Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I'm Dying for Denim

I was digging through my closet yesterday morning desperately trying to find an appropriate outfit for a day of...wait for it.... fishing with my husband??!!  Seriously, what to wear?  
Well, I ended up fishing out (hee-hee) a denim shirt from the far recesses of my closet.  I was most impressed that it didn't need to be ironed, as well as the fact that it seemed to be a workable option for the day, so I went for it!  
Now, I feel like this is a great option going into fall and to my delight there are tons of options out there from weekend denim to totally cute chambray options for work.  
Check out some of my favorites.
Daydrifter Denim Tee by Anthropology.  Get it here.

Levi's Juniors Tailored Western.  Get it here.

See by Chloe Denim shirt available at Madewell.  Get it here.
Denim Studded Western by Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply.  Get it here.

1969 asymmetrical pocket denim shirt by GAP.  Get it here.

Jag Jeans "Rio" Denim Shirt available at Nordstrom.  Get it here.


Love and Tulips
Amanda from Irvine
P.S.  I thought I would share a snap of my look.  I also went with a chic turban along with my denim shirt...too much for a fishing trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment