Sunday, April 6, 2014

Tieks by Gavrieli




Traveling pouch for your Tieks
So I finally did it, I bought myself a pair of Tieks by GavrieliFacebook has been harassing me for months now with adverts for these cute ballet flats.  They are supposed to be made from the finest Italian leather and constructed with the highest quality materials.  I just like the way that they looked to be honest and they were featured as one of Oprah's favorite things.

Bright Orange Tieks


I went with the Tangerine color.  They are really bright and vibrant!  I love how they contrast with the bright turquoise sole.  They are available in a number of options from the classics, which was my choice, to patent leather and prints.  There is also a Vegan collection which is smaller selection but cute prints.
Leopard printed Tieks
The flats come with a turquoise tote and a smaller pouch to use when you have to tote your Tieks around!
The box from your new Tieks
My Tieks came packaged in the above box, the big purple flower came with them.  Tieks takes a lot of time to make sure that your experience is luxurious.  And it should be as the basic flat is about $175.
 Tieks by Gavrieli
I do have to be honest though.  They are not exactly what I expected.  I suppose I didn't listen to the way that they are marketed.  If you are looking for a shoe that you will wear all day with your outfit, these are NOT the shoes for you.  This flat is to be worn after a day in your heels. Meaning after work change into your Tieks and walk to your car or the train.  You use the pouch to tote your Tieks around during the day and use the fold-able tote to hold your heels at the end of the day.  They are comfortable, but they are not very supportive.  I'm thinking they would be perfect at your wedding. Great dancing shoes after a long day in your heels!

I was disappointed at first but now I use them as intended and they look pretty good.  I really was excited about them and desperately wanted to love them, but alas I have run into the shoe that isn't for me...Boo!

Love and Tulips,
Amanda from Irvine

No comments:

Post a Comment